Benefits of joining OKCFCCA:
- Monthly meetings to learn and network with other local providers
- We meet the second Tuesday of each month
- Two hours of training offered (Formal and informal)
- Make-and-takes (not during pandemic)
- Parent referral listing on our website
- Personal web page on our website
- Facebook group for the association to network
- Experienced family child care professionals can help you:
- Develop contracts and policies
- Organize your business
- Develop age-appropriate lesson plans and activities
- Develop and improve all aspects of your child care business!
Dues are $25 annually.