Benefits of joining OKCFCCA:
- Monthly meetings to learn and network with other local providers
- We meet the second Tuesday of each month
- Two hours of training offered at most meetings (Formal and informal)
- Parent referral listing on our website
- Personal web page on our website
- Facebook group for the association
- Experienced family child care professionals can help you:
- Develop contracts and policies
- Organize your business
- Develop age-appropriate lesson plans and activities
- Develop and improve all aspects of your child care business!
Dues are $25 annually.
If you would like to join, fill out the membership form below. Dues can be brought to the first meeting you attend, Cash app $okcfcca or you can contact our Membership Officer to arrange payment. After paying membership dues your web page will be make and you will be added to the members only face book page.
Membership Officer: Deb, 405-406-4922