Benefits of joining OKCFCCA:
- Meetings to learn and network with other local providers
- We meet the second Tuesday of the month ( Not a meeting every month)
- Training offered (Formal and informal) (All training is not included in membership)
- Some training will be limited to space and first to register.
- Make-and-takes (not during pandemic)
- Parent referral listing on our website
- Personal web page on our website
- Facebook group for the association to network
- Parent referral page
- Experienced family child care professionals can help you:
- Develop contracts and policies
- Organize your business
- Develop age-appropriate lesson plans and activities
- Develop and improve all aspects of your child care business!
Dues are $25 annually. (January 1 to December 31 of that year)